Audi sound system

Yabeeb

Reaction score
hi how easy is it to improve the standard Audi sound system in a 12 plate (new shape) A3 so that it sounds as good as Bose if not better? What kind of cost would it be? Someone told me a £500 sub would do the job but wouldn't the speakers need upgrading too?

Trying to decide between the above 2.0litre which comes with a Tech Pack, and a 12 plate Black Edition old model which comes with Bose. Music's my main thing though.

Hi I have a 2007 sport back and I have just noticed that I have rear speakers, due to only the front ones working since I got the car I presumed there was no rear ones installed (just the cover)

I have a 2010 rns-e installed also since I got the car (purchased early 2015)

So I am wondering if this is a common thing that Audi installed them but never wired up?

Or could it just be that they weren't installed properly?

Does anyone know of any guides on how access the speaker, not sure if I need to take the outer door panel off to access?

Thanks

hi how easy is it to improve the standard Audi sound system in a 12 plate (new shape) A3 so that it sounds as good as Bose if not better? What kind of cost would it be? Someone told me a £500 sub would do the job but wouldn't the speakers need upgrading too?

Trying to decide between the above 2.0litre which comes with a Tech Pack, and a 12 plate Black Edition old model which comes with Bose. Music's my main thing though.
The BOSE system in the 8P really is not that good unless you disconnect the BOSE wire. Might be better with a newer car and spending a couple of quid on upgrading the standard Audi system.

Not heard the standard Audi system so cannot really compare.