S3 Saloon Ordered - Build week 3

Reactions: Jassyo06 and WarwickL
Seems I've been lucky perhaps ? Build week 3 and she's already in transit !!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: WarwickL
Morning All,

Spoke with my friend at the dealer and my car will almost certainly be here in the next few weeks. Should i wait until march 1st on a 16 plate or pick it up asap on a 65 plate?!?! Decisions Decisions ?!?! Don't like the thought of it being sat in the compound for a quite a length of time. Anybody know of any good detailing places in the cheshire area?

Cheers Guys

Morning All,

Spoke with my friend at the dealer and my car will almost certainly be here in the next few weeks. Should i wait until march 1st on a 16 plate or pick it up asap on a 65 plate?!?! Decisions Decisions ?!?! Don't like the thought of it being sat in the compound for a quite a length of time. Anybody know of any good detailing places in the cheshire area?

Cheers Guys

Ask for more discount if you take it before March 1st..or a lot of freebies on collection day?? As for a good detailer they are basically all the same all have car OCD...C1+EXO2 should do the trick

Reactions: Burnsa89
Seems I've been lucky perhaps ? Build week 3 and she's already in transit !!
My s3 saloon for build week 3 is still in QC on the tracker :( and audi UK are telling me the car isn't even built yet :/ I don't know who to believe!

My s3 saloon for build week 3 is still in QC on the tracker :( and audi UK are telling me the car isn't even built yet :/ I don't know who to believe!

According to the Audi tracker mine was completed from start to finish in 5 days , seems pretty quick compared to everyone else? Luckily i am no rush to get the car so will be interesting to see when it actually turns up at the dealer!!

Just an update. Car is now at stage 60 so is almost at the dealers. I got to choose my registration yesterday so that's all sorted. 3pm pick up on March 1st. Will post some pictures as soon as i collect :)

Reactions: pburv
Just an update. Car is now at stage 60 so is almost at the dealers. I got to choose my registration yesterday so that's all sorted. 3pm pick up on March 1st. Will post some pictures as soon as i collect :)
How did you manage to select your own reg..I was told by my dealer they can't stock reg numbers any more.It's all done on line on the day and only the selection they have at that time??

How did you manage to select your own reg..I was told by my dealer they can't stock reg numbers any more.It's all done on line on the day and only the selection they have at that time??

Hi, the sales guy sent me over a list of about 30 reg's to choose from. Always been the same for me when ordering from Crewe Audi. As you can see from the picture there not the best choice , but it's nice to pick !!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 197
Hi, the sales guy sent me over a list of about 30 reg's to choose from. Always been the same for me when ordering from Crewe Audi. As you can see from the picture there not the best choice , but it's nice to pick !!
It wasn't that long ago when the dealers had reg numbers allocated to them exclusively from what I remember.but now it's pot luck as to which number you get as all dealers have access to the same list of numbers??:friends:

It wasn't that long ago when the dealers had reg numbers allocated to them exclusively from what I remember.but now it's pot luck as to which number you get as all dealers have access to the same list of numbers??:friends:

I think it's based on area as well. Crewe Audi registrations always start with DK or DG

Yes - the first two letters are location specific. My dealer suggested a number but asked if I wanted to change it.
It's really only the final three letters you get to choose and mine had a repeated letter and the triple letter was not available, so I stuck with it.
As you say, it's nice to choose but no big deal. It's just a number that you can't see when you are inside the car. :blahblah1:

First picture !! March 1st can't come quick enough now !! Getting the wing mirrors done in gloss black too

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 284
Picked the car up today , love it !! Really happy with the wing mirrors , think they look great .. Can't wait to have a good ride out !!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
Reactions: Bristle Hound, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Picked the car up today , love it !! Really happy with the wing mirrors , think they look great .. Can't wait to have a good ride out !!
Nice one mate..:friends:
How are you liking it so far? you lucky boy...:respekt:

Gonna have to wash me mouth out with soap n water but I really like the BSP on Glacier, nice contrast................. :whistle2:

Reactions: Burnsa89 and Jassyo06
Nice one mate..:friends:
How are you liking it so far? you lucky boy...:respekt:

love it !! Managed to have a play with the high beam assist, hill hold assist and adaptive cruise tonight. All worked seamless!! Its put the fun back in driving for me :)

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
love it !! Managed to have a play with the high beam assist, hill hold assist and adaptive cruise tonight. All worked seamless!! Its put the fun back in driving for me :)
Watch out - the forum police will be out! It's hill hold (standard feature) and hold assist (option) :blahblah1:

Reactions: Burnsa89 and pburv