Tyson Fury comments drama

moorzy

Reaction score
now, don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the big daft oafs comments on abortion, homosexuality or women's place etc... But, the lad has catholic views and should be allowed to air them without fear of the silly emotion whipping frenzy that the media give him the treatment to.

I am not a religious zealot, I am atheist, and no racist, far from it, but it has to be pointed out that if a Muslim chap is on the tv expressing very similar views to our dopey fist swinger, nothing gets said, it's just his culture etc.. Well I'm sorry bbc but furys' culture is very similar. A lot of the travelling community are very steeped in religion and they should be allowed the same freedom to speak as everyone else and if we are to take that silly show at its name, how can a person with minus points on the personality chart be more entitled to its award than a bloke who dresses in a flipping batman outfit and stages a fight against the joker at a pre fight press conference? Doesn't add up bbc. They need to be ashamed of that daft farcical program.

Reactions: TonyH38 and jojo
I have to admit, I thought Tyson Fury was a **** prior to the Klitschko fight, but watching the run up to the bout, I thought it started to become amusing, and entertaining. Since beating Kitschko though, he's earnt my respect, especially for making the fight so one sided!

Has his personal views/comments changed the way I feel about him? Not at all. I like his directness! Doesn't mean I necessarily agree with him, but unfortunately, in the world we live in today, and with the media, it only take but a handful of haters to blow things out of proportion.

Guess we still have the rematch in 2016 soon, and the media will kick off with this again. The British press are the best at kicking down our very own top sportsman at any opportunity, as it sells papers!

Man's entitled to his views wether they align with mine or bbcs way of thinking. I respect the big man more now for not shifting his line because of immense pressure from his countries media who were blowing huge amounts of smoke up his **** only days before

Fair play to the lad.

Reactions: Clart
Our country's media are a bunch of mercenary schitz.
There is no such thing as free speech in this country, unless somebody else says it's ok and A) It sells papers, or B) It increases the viewing figures.
I think that just the same as anyone else, the guy is entitled to his opinion.
We all have one, doesn't mean that everyone else has to agree with it.

Reactions: Clart and TonyH38