Anyone near Ashford Kent who can code an airbag module?

Demo8dan

Reaction score
My dad has an a3 it's been in a light front accident he's replaced airbags seatbelts crash sensors etc. I've had a go with my Ross tech but can't seem to shift error for driver side pretensioner, it's like it's stuck in the module. I've even taken connector off and put 2.2k res on it and still the same.
He's willing to pay some one to get the airbag light off as he wants to get it through its MOT and use it again.
He did buy another airbag module from someone stating that it was recoded and just needs installing but this one was just giving an error code of 00003. He's a nice dude and willing to pay a fellow Audi head some doe and drink money to fix it. If anyone can help

Once an airbag is fired, it will leave an error that cant be removed, the airbag module needs replacing via the correct channels, however there are other tools/companies out there that can clear the modules airbag firing errors, so it can be reused as such, search online is your best option.

If the replacement module is the same part number or superseded too or from, with no fired airbag errors, then it could be used, hats the old & new part module numbers?

He did send the second identical module he purchased to a company and they said it was re flashed but when I reconnected it gave the 00003 error code and couldn't connect to the controller at all.