Visiting the dark side for a week

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
whilst the cars in for a few jobs they have given me this bad boy for a week, i quick trip out in it this morning and it certainly goes like stink , so much technology in it aswell, really does make a lot of the newer audi's look a bit basic.
If they did it in an estate it would be winner, so smooth too......the darkside can be great, still not as nice as my B7 though.
Bm1

Reactions: WozzaAK
It should be quick and be better equipped -------------------- it's 9 years newer than your Avant.

spanking new 730 Msport, it goes like stink, and super smooooooooth even in sport mode.

I'll take the abuse on the chin but...

I don't see this as the dark side, I see this as the way forward if you know what I mean :tonguewink:

yep, oil burner, i do prefer petrol , but this is quite refined, just doesnt come in estate format.

yep, oil burner, i do prefer petrol , but this is quite refined, just doesnt come in estate format.
Don't think you need estate in a car the size of the 7 series! Unless the hounds have to live in the boot

its not that big to be honest, well , maybe quite big but it drives and feels like a much smaller car, enough toys to shake a stick at too, great heads up speedo and nighttime camera vision allround...

whilst the cars in for a few jobs they have given me this bad boy for a week, i quick trip out in it this morning and it certainly goes like stink , so much technology in it aswell, really does make a lot of the newer audi's look a bit basic.
If they did it in an estate it would be winner, so smooth too......the darkside can be great, still not as nice as my B7 though.View attachment 74351
i need to take my car where you do if that the kinf]d of curtsey car you get

i was a bit surprised aswell, as i was expecting something lesser also, maybe it's a new type of subliminal car sales tactic to get me hooked on something else.

Nice. Do the indicator's work ? :)

Reactions: Smidger and tony mc