Replacing chorus stereo

Altay

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new at forum and a new audi owner. I bought an A3 8L prefacelift model. My chorus stereo has volume changing problem. I want to buy a used stereo from ebay. I have two questions;

1) Can i install a concert cd player stereo from 8P, like this;

2) Can i connect external aux device to concert casette player, like this;

What do you advice? regards

Hey,

I bought a dension bluetooth phonekit with aux in wire as an extra. Ita a concert 1 and you lose your cd boot changer with the plug as it plugs into the back of your head unit. I have the aux wire just under the ashtray.Hope this helps!

My factory fitted stereo is this one;

255b94303083c4663e9676491913ddf4.jpg

can i plug any aux module or device to my stereo?. Because i think they are avaliable for cd changer supported stereos. Am i wrong?

Mine is the same as yours. There should be a plug for cd boot changer at the back of the head unit . I think you can buy an aux in wire that uses this plug (cd boot ) so you lose your cd changer but have an aux in instead.

Casette eject function of mine is not working. I bought a concert radio with casette player from ebay. Now i am looking for an aux device for connecting cd changer port. I am wondering how do we active cd changer? By using mode button?

@kwistof

Your device seems very useful but its cost is high. I am looking for relatively cheaper device.