S4 Gone.

SootySport

Reaction score
I've p/ex it for an A3 Quattro with Stronic. Wife never got on with the S4, in fact she only drove it once then says her A3 is much better to drive. So going back to just one Audi and an A3 that suits us both. She'll better like the Stronic box as she's never driven an auto car before, or I'll shoot myself :gun2:

Gonna miss the S4, worst part is when the dealer took it for a test drive and I stayed behind, the V8 noise as he give it some beans up the road :sorrow::sorrow::sorrow:

so thats a backward step then........ S4 is an excellent tool chap, not sure i'd go stronic either, but everyone to there own, good luck with .

So will the A3 Quattro be up to the job as a tow truck for the Westie then ? What's the tow capacity, I'm guessing around 1500 kg - should just about be ok ?

Tows 1800kilos would you believe. Quattro useful to tow the whole kit and caboodle across wet & muddy paddocks and Stronic cause I'm getting a lazy old ******, get tired after a day on the track & blinking son in law is a lazy git as well. One car because I'm retiring within the next 12mths & need the dosh to pay for holidays and trackdays more than ever.
Wifes quite happy going to work by bus when I'm away on a 3 day w/e bender, bless her, don't know what's she gonna say when I start going to Spa & other 4 & 5 day benders in Europe :box:

Last edited:
Yep, one car for all seasons. More dosh for the Westfield upgrades and trackdays.

How much were you offered part ex soot, if you don't mind me asking? Tell me to sod off if I'm being cheeky haha