1.8T Recommendations

You need 5 x100 bolt pattern

Ta mate, I have to drive 26 miles to pick them up and the guy doesn't know the fitment size so will also have to take a wheel off and check before purchase. Hope I'm not wasting my time :racer:

Ta mate, I have to drive 26 miles to pick them up and the guy doesn't know the fitment size so will also have to take a wheel off and check before purchase. Hope I'm not wasting my time :racer:
You are, they're 5 X 112. And will be really high offset (circa 50mm).

Last edited:
So these definitely won't fit ?

If they are genuine then they will most likely be 5x112 and won't fit without PCD adaptors... if they are reps then they maybe 5x100...

What were they on originally?

<tuffty/>

If they are genuine then they will most likely be 5x112 and won't fit without PCD adaptors... if they are reps then they maybe 5x100...

What were they on originally?

<tuffty/>

Yeah they're 5x112 I just looked it up he said they came off a Audi A5 Convertible 2012 Reg. I'll keep looking :)

I have seen a fix for the corroded ribbon cable display between the rev counter and speedo on here somewhere, if your issue is vertical lines (I also get these for a few minutes on cold mornings, maybe just condensation in the dash?)

I actually just bought a 710n from a golf 1.8t on eBay for £20 - I can test this versus the forge - I think the orientation is different on the two main pipes,

My rear silencer and toyosports de-cat pipe arrived today all booked in for next week with John Ashley exhausts.

Also got my tints booked in for Tuesday.

I am hoping to find myself a nice set of alloys over this weekend.

Last edited: