A4 Paint repair - Rear bumper

KudoWarrior

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Any suggestions on where I can get my rear bumper resprayed or have the paint fixed on it? It's got a few scrapes and near the bottom lefts the paint has completely been lifted off (so it shows the grey default bumper material) due to an impact.

- I'm London based -

Cheers!

Which area of London? Would North Kent be any good? If so, try Chappell Coachworks at West Kingsdown (on A20, just past Brands Hatch). A quick google will find you their site and contact details. Did great work on my B7 bits.

Which area of London? Would North Kent be any good? If so, try Chappell Coachworks at West Kingsdown (on A20, just past Brands Hatch). A quick google will find you their site and contact details. Did great work on my B7 bits.
I'm in west london but I don't mind driving anywhere within reason (1 hour or so:)).
Would they do it on the day? Just thinking in terms of waiting or driving back in another car.

I'm in west london but I don't mind driving anywhere within reason (1 hour or so:)).
Would they do it on the day? Just thinking in terms of waiting or driving back in another car.
Not sure. If it's the bumper, they could remove it, and you could take the car away and come back the next day. Give 'em a call and ask. As to the drive it's not much further on from Kevlon in Bexley :)

Try Mark Griffiths at Fix Auto 07912 435555 he comes to you and does work that is highly recommended by me, not sure how big an area he covers though so could be worth a call to see. Did a perfect match on Lava Grey Pearl Metallic. Nice guy and reasonably priced.
Tell him I sent you, has done a lot of work on mine to a very high standard.

these did my Mercedes (passenger door minor repair) under minor repair insurance just before I sold it to Audi dealer as PX for my A4 Avant
- sales rep commented on how good the repair had been done and they come to you - I live in Kensal Green whole job took a couple of hours.

Very very good work https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCEQFjAAahUKEwicsfLJv9TIAhXG7RQKHcFPBJQ&url=http://www.flyingcolours.co.uk/&usg=AFQjCNE5KLW-flo5pFz8flXdIpkasWt0bg&sig2=mdGstA-aP22Qgvwre6ZeJQ