VAG Tuner Expo

Nick_C

Reaction score
Is anyone from here going to this at Donington exhibition centre next Sunday 25th October? Can't seem to find anything about it on here after a quick search. I thought Audi-sport would have a stand there tbh.

Here's a bit of info for anyone who fancies it.

http://www.audituner.com/vag-tuner-show-expo/

Reactions: voorhees
We struggle to get the numbers to established events Nick as many are far and wide in the UK,also factor in this is about modding that keeps even more away.
I think it'd be great to go to as only down the road if I had the time.

Reactions: Nick_C
It's only a couple of hours from me so I'm thinking of going down. Would be good to have an Audi-sport stand there as well. Plenty of people on here are into tuning would be good to get the forums name out there.

I'll be there.
I'm also surprised that there is not more interest from the forum

According to VAG Tuner, 16 confirmed attendee's from Audi-Sport.net...

Not sure whom they are?

I will be going.

Im looking at going too, anyone else from the north west / north wales direction?

Only just found this thread. I went today and thought it was ok, some lovely looking and sounding machines there.
My only gripe and one which is normally a rarity, had a pocket full of cash and not much to buy. Was more as title of the event states tuning based, however was good for its 1st outing and plenty to look at outside in car park aswell.
Couple of shoddy pics.
IMG 1549

IMG 1558

Reactions: leshkin
Definatly, maybe some track or exhibit action next time. Have to agree with mistermoo though, i thought there was going to be more to buy than was available.

Reactions: mistermoo
I really enjoyed it... Next year should be better - it takes time for sponsors to feel comfortable and buy a stand at a brand new show, so hopefully next year should be better :)