can someone please help??

jamie89

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me.
I've just bought a 2006 audi a3 s line quattro the 170 bhp. But feels like a 50hp. First of all I sent it back and he he will put new turbo on so he did that and was still shot 2 hours later dpf blocked he got dpf took out and reprogrammed. He told me who had done it so I rang them to see if it was true because it was still ****. They said they had done it and sorted the boost valve out because that was faulty as well. So I picked it up and it was slightly better but doesn't boost until well over 3k revs. Turbo is hissing like mad also. And when I put foot down and change gear revs stop well up in stead of coming down when I release accelerator. Any body any ideas please. Thanks

I'm hoping someone can help me.
I've just bought a 2006 audi a3 s line quattro the 170 bhp. But feels like a 50hp. First of all I sent it back and he he will put new turbo on so he did that and was still shot 2 hours later dpf blocked he got dpf took out and reprogrammed. He told me who had done it so I rang them to see if it was true because it was still ****. They said they had done it and sorted the boost valve out because that was faulty as well. So I picked it up and it was slightly better but doesn't boost until well over 3k revs. Turbo is hissing like mad also. And when I put foot down and change gear revs stop well up in stead of coming down when I release accelerator. Any body any ideas please. Thanks
Get some one else to check /scan it with vcds and see what faults come up..
Did you buy it from a garage? If so tell them you want it fixed or you want your money back...

Last edited:
You need to go back to the garage with two big lads and get your money back. How the eff can they sell you a car in that state?!

Thanks for the advice. Apparently all they have done is turned dpf light off and mapped it out and the pipe at bottom of turbo is keep coming out coz there's a jubilee missing

Sounds to me like they might be a bit of a 'cowboy' outfit. If I was you I would demand they repair it straight away or demand my money back.
Hope you get it sorted soon mate...:salute:

DEFINITELY give the car back, if they're so crap at getting the car sorted there could be a minefield of hidden nightmares