Anyone around Derby/Nottingham area with an aftermarket exhaust on S3?

EddieRS3

Reaction score
Every video I look at the exhausts sound terrible, but the stock exhaust is so quiet it's pointless.

I know when you record the videos you can never get a like for like sound so I would love
to hear someone's in the flesh, either Scorpion, Miltek, Remus or Cobra!

Let me know if anyone is around and I'll come see it if it's alright ?

Reactions: Fiddie
Downpipe + remove exhaust flap cables...
Still quiet at low speeds but sounds very mean.

Yeah I live in Nottingham

Apologies for what could potentially be a stupid question, but I was told that you shouldn't be fitting a down pipe to a car unless you are stage 2?! Is that ******** or was someone trying to get me to shell out the full 1000 plus to help line their pocket?

You do need a remap to go along with the downpipe yes.
Stage 2 is designed to take full advantage of the quicker spool up of the turbo from changing the downpipe.

Reactions: FBF01
Think I will map then look at the down pipe then before a cat back. Fancy bit more noise, but at 1200 quid I should be able to carry out map/d.p for similar if not cheaper money

You don't really need a map for a down pipe but to get the most from your hardware then yes
Stage 1 doesn't require any hardware and has good results so it all depends what your after for the car

Please, let us know your own impressions if finally you found any one!

Cheers!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…