Lower Fog Light Grille

gregoire102

Reaction score
Hey,

Any ideas if the facelift lower grille will fit the earlier 1999 S3?

The older grille seems difficult to obtain!

They crop up now and again on facebook. I have 2 spare sets just incase! lol

Dont fancy selling me a set do you ;)
I feel someone has taken it off mine! Can't see how it came off.

Some tw4t hit my car outside my house a few days after I bought my car mate and pi55ed off,they must've seen they knocked the figlamp cover off and picked it up before driving off,but anyway they left me without one,a broken foglamp and a tiny crack in the bumper. I tried endlessly to buy one,nobody would separate them from complete bumpers they were selling,or from cars that were being broken. Seems S3 bumpers are worth quite a bit complete.So I just got one from the dealers,they are £37 mate! I have a spare centre lower grille if u need though?

Some tw4t hit my car outside my house a few days after I bought my car mate and pi55ed off,they must've seen they knocked the figlamp cover off and picked it up before driving off,but anyway they left me without one,a broken foglamp and a tiny crack in the bumper. I tried endlessly to buy one,nobody would separate them from complete bumpers they were selling,or from cars that were being broken. Seems S3 bumpers are worth quite a bit complete.So I just got one from the dealers,they are £37 mate! I have a spare centre lower grille if u need though?

Balls, really dunno what happened to mine, do think someone has been naughty and took it!
Real struggle finding one like you said probably better as a whole for a seller.
I am in Ireland so €61 from dealer, guess I will have to bite the bullet!

Yeah it's a nightmare mate,the thing is there's nothing holding them in place coz the tow eye screw-thing is behind it so it's just real easy to pop out to gain access to it. So if someone's missing one they can go and help themselves to yours! €60+ sounds a lot,is the exchange rate that bad at the minute?

Yeah it's a nightmare mate,the thing is there's nothing holding them in place coz the tow eye screw-thing is behind it so it's just real easy to pop out to gain access to it. So if someone's missing one they can go and help themselves to yours! €60+ sounds a lot,is the exchange rate that bad at the minute?

Yes its terrible at the min, typical.