Revo stage 1 1.6 tdi

splash18

Reaction score
Is there anybody who has revo to his 1.6 tdi engine to give me some Information ?

Hey there,

I used to have a tdi tuning box for my 1.6tdi, switched it for a full ecu remap including releasing all torque limiters. I also already have a DTUK pedal box and recently purchased a DSG flash software remap from JFA automotive.

Wow, how can I describe it.. I must say the remap and DSG flash combined has completely transformed this car! I always wondered why before my car would feel fast some days and others it felt like my DSG wa holding me back.

As soon as I did the full remap and DSG map combined the car just effortlessly pulled like a train from low revs and just keeps going, it literally feels relentless for a 1.6 and the soundtrack is just as good, I can hear the turbo spooling non stop even in comfort mode!

The 0 60 with the tuning box was around 8.5 seconds, I timed it again and I I 7.6 7.8 and 7.3 but the way it launches really surprise me, there barely any lag!

I would assume you can't go wrong with revo but do consider giving TDI tuning a call, and also consider doing a DSG remap if you have the 7 speed auto, I wish I did the DSG remap before, as I felt I never got the full benefits from the tune.

In regards to tuning box vs full remap, even though I loved the difference with the box in, the remap combined with the DSG map is just in a different league altogether!

Reactions: splash18
i have manual 1.6 tdi gearbox not S tronic. Has anyone put a revo stage 1 program to that gearbox ?
The told me about 140 horsepower and 32 nm only remap the ECU. But what about the fuel consumption ?
And do i need new brakes ? the cost here in Greece is about 480,00 euros with the remote control