Ragazzon exhaust

Ian Whiffen

Reaction score
Just looking on YouTube under S1 exhaust and Italian company Ragazzon have posted up a video of their S1 exhaust. Sounds really good, its interesting that both Italian companies (Supersprint and Ragazzon ) have both opted for no electronic valves on their rear silencers.

don't know if that works. Not very good with posting links lol

Reactions: gingers3 and PastS1Owner
Looks / sounds good , £1000 with centre section delete

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
scorpion and milltek around £1200 , cobra sounds pretty good too

I'm seriously thinking about getting a non res cobra system fitted next week, watched cobras vid on youtube and had a standard exhaust vid playing straight after. The cobra does sound louder and more raspier but the standard is not THAT far off it tbh I cant make up my mind if its worth losing warranty over.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a non res cobra system fitted next week, watched cobras vid on youtube and had a standard exhaust vid playing straight after. The cobra does sound louder and more raspier but the standard is not THAT far off it tbh I cant make up my mind if its worth losing warranty over.
You could just get a replacement middle pipe made and keep the back box in place

I had a listen to the cobra on there stand at GTI international , the guys who s car it was raved about it , did sound nice, not too loud
I spoke to the guy from cobra but he was not sure if the same system fits the sportback , I was suppose to email him to go to there ha for a fitting

Sod it i'm getting it done next week at my local tuner £915 fitted I miss having a more lively exhaust too much, it does sound alot better from the videos i'v seen.