Bumper change

sweet_stell

Reaction score
Is someone transformed his A3 8P 2003-2004year in A3 8P after 2008year. What will I need except front bumper and hood??? If someone has done it, let say what is needed and there differences.

Do you want 8P2 or later 8P3 front?

to look like that a3 but what to use my headlights from my a3
IMG_3901small2.jpg

wonder if there would be some electrical changes too, as the indicators will now be in the wing mirror as opposed to the wings.

Yeah, you have to wire the mirror indicator up as the facelift wings don't have indicators in, pretty sure the airings different for the facelift headlights, 8p1-8p2 is worth it in my opinion, but to 8p3 costs way too much

For the 8P7 look, No choice in the fact you have to change wings for the bumper and the wings have no holes for indicators, maybe able to cut out holes bet then they would need to be repainted.
Change the bumper to an s-line update 8pa and that will transform the look of the front.
The reason I went for a 2006 model was for that reason, as the older s-line was a bit outdated looking.

You can put the 05-08 Sline bumper on 8p2 is it ? that's what I done, only had to change the bonnet and bumper to fit my normal headlights, I had the split grill 8p

This is the bumper I have on mine

Reactions: sweet_stell
to have the 8p3 08-12 front bumper , you would have to change the whole front for example you can have a 8p3 s3 front bumper with yur 04 headlights just wouldn't fit. you would need to change wings bonnet bumper crash bar headlights also for definite ino the 8p3 has a different front panel to your 04 but not sure whether you could work round that . there are threads for this upgrade littered all over this website

Just keep looking, I found mine on eBay and had to do a 2 and a half hour drive to London to go and pick it up, cost about £375 for bonnet and complete bumper I think

So has mine, you should be able to get the parts or if your lucky it will come from a car with xenons.