Greyflipper

Feel the Noise........
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi just joined the forum as I've just bought
an A3 s-line sportsback 3.2 Quattro
I've found looking on as guest ok but now I own an Audi it makes sense,
So I have to wait until late in the week to collect her and I cannot wait,
So a question how is the best for installing sat nav as I would like an apple car-play enabled one so thanks.

Reactions: Jake 61
Hi just realised that writing when you are tired dosn't work as it ends up not making sense so I will try again.
Question,looking for good sat nav/ stereo installers in Yorkshire.

Hi and :sign welcome: Great choice of car you have made.
There are lots of threads depending on what you have fitted already, also, an ICE section here;

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/in-car-entertainment.38/

You won't have any trouble in finding out how to spent a few bob making your wishes come true.
Or you can just wind the window down and listen to the V6. Works for me...!

:musicalscore::musicnotes::musicnotes::musicnotes::yes:

(Your problem is fatigue induced dyslexia, by the way)....!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi just realised that writing when you are tired dosn't work as it ends up not making sense so I will try again.
Question,looking for good sat nav/ stereo installers in Yorkshire.
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy new car and the forum, For retrofit anything you need contact @NHN @Ash187 @jb0o :) x

Hi mate and welcome.
For an apple CarPlay enabled unit with sat Nav I would recommend something like a pioneer f70dab unit... Excellent units with the latest tech and also has dab radio.
You would also need a stereo fitting kit which can be bought for the best price from dynamic sounds. I would recommend the connects2 Kit which you can get with the flush fitting cages adnd steering wheel adapters so that the unit doesn't look out of place and also the steering controls will work as you expect them to. Google them or give them a ring as they will tell you exactly which kit you need for your car setup.

Hi
Thanks for all the help with this, I was thinking about the Pioneer although I would like one which has a removable face place.

Hi
Thanks for all the help with this, I was thinking about the Pioneer although I would like one which has a removable face place.
The ones with removable face plates either don't have DAB or have smaller screens. Pioneer had the 8600bt or the newer 8700bt which has a removable face but doesn't have nav. The f960dab and f970dab have the nav and DAB but smaller screen

Hello
Cheers Ash187
Thanks for the info I will look into it I was strangely looking at the Pioneer SPH-DA120
Which is an app radio but it's quite a nice looking sort of iPad like but the price as well as I think the ones that you mentioned are a lot more money.
Although I like the idea of DAB radio in the car.