Bent something?

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Car started making a horrible ticking noise it's there when you rev as well but can't hear it over engine when moving

I have a video of it but for some reason it won't upload. Whilst car is running I opened oil cap and no oil check dipstick and plenty of oil.

Upload to youtube and you can add it through the media button

<tuffty/>

i would stop running that asap, and check oil pressure... drop sump and have a look at oil pickup pipe

oil pump wont throw code

Here's a video of when I took oil cap of with car running. How would I check the oil pressure

As Badger said do not run that any more and get the pick up pipe checked immediately, sounds like top end oil starvation.

So car is off road now and I'm weighing up my options I plan on keeping the car and I'm aiming for around the 350-400 bhp mark obviously it ain't going to happen overnight but I'm gunna need to get the engine rebuilt as its 145k and its knackered but will I have to upgrade anything as I don't fancy taking off the road again once it's done . I know il need injectors and a bigger turbo fmic and exhaust

Had remove oil pick up and fitted a new one old one wasn't blocked but had a new one there so fitted anyway. What next option oil pump maybe?