Anyone near to NE25 8UG (Whitley bay) that could check out an ebay item? Pretty pleeeease

Yeah paid 300 on PayPal as deposit and he then asked could I pay the rest by bank transfer as PayPal was costing to much, he caught me well was looking forward to my new seats too..
That's a bitch, well just get onto paypal you'll get your £300 back as like I say he is under investigation by them. Then if I were you get onto the bank and then the rozzers. But like rob said I doubt they'll be much more help than a chocolate fire guard!

I'm definately giving this twit a piece of my mind tommorow. If you want him to pick up the phone, do what I did and call him on a number that he hasn't heard from you on before. He's really not that clever and will pick up the phone.

Just so everyone knows who to avoid....

Name: Alex Raine
Email: a13xjr@hotmail.com
Mobile Number: 07496 183 566

This fella wasn't on eBay got him on gumtree but yeah not looking good to buy anything off Pitty didn't have his address to send the police round surely this carry on can't be legal..
Only one result from electoral roll in that area under his name, will pm you a link but this is no guarantee it the right bloke but may be useful to pass on to the rozzers. Please don't go all vigilantly on this address I send you as it could be a perfectly innocent guy!

Only one result from electoral roll in that area under his name, will pm you a link but this is no guarantee it the right bloke but may be useful to pass on to the rozzers. Please don't go all vigilantly on this address I send you as it could be a perfectly innocent guy!

Starting to think that his name might not even be Alex raine will contact PayPal tomorrow then the bank take it from there..

Cheers

Cheers lad

well no one at that garage wants to pick up the phone im afraid

Did you withold your number as they may have caller ID and recognised it.
indeed I did, I also tried ringing from my work number which is completely different area code to my home and obviously my mobile number

Me to tried today and no answer, does anyone not live close by to him that could call round and see what the craic as i'am from n.ireland here bit of a handling for me, be interesting to hear if this Alex Raine is even about there..

Even if someone just popped in to see what they had for sale and then maybe pretend to want something and get their name and number so as not to at rouse suspicion as you will have to think it over first

I got through to that garage today got chatting to the owner and asked did Alex raine work there he said no but I was just about to ask him another question but he hung up on me, to me I think he does n I should of tried the smart way and ask about car parts or something first.. U should try today u might have better luck..