Door rattle

ron burgandy

Reaction score
my drivers door has an annoying rattle, i took the door card off yesterday and everything is secure so I can't understand what's making the rattle.

It's still rattling has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?

Cheers

I had the same rattle on passenger door.
I used some silicon grease on the door seal and it cured it.

Reactions: ron burgandy
I've got a rather annoying squeaking noise which I can't seem to cure, I know it's coming from the door pocket plastic but I can't seem to work out how to fix it.

Check the little hinge locking screw on each hinge. Normally covered with a black plastic cover. They come loose.

Could be the window mechanism, have you driven with the door card of, to eliminate?

Its not the window creaking against the seal is it?

I've narrowed the noise down to the top half of the door I will take it off again either today or tomoz to investigate furthur. One things for sure; it is doing my nut in!

I've got a rattle from my passenger door too just haven't got round to taking it apart, just turn my tunes up and it seems to go away! Lol needs sorting though drives me ****** mad!

Took the door card off today and and drove without it and the rattle still there, everything's secure I think tomoz I will spray some wd40 on the joints etc inside the door and see how that goes

If its at the top it may be the rubber seals. Wipe talcum powder on all the rubber seal faces.

Well I bought some silicone spray (wd40) and the squeaking has now stopped. I can now relax when I'm driving.