Lunar silver owners

musicegbdf

Reaction score
Ok ordered a S3 ,Daytona with lunar alcantara/leather. I thought it would be silver grey , not "white".
The all black interior looks nice and will stay clean , but does feel dark.
In an ideal world the colour would be light grey.
I am now getting twitchy about the "chequer board " look of the black and white and if it will hurt resale....
Ok lunar silver owners help me keep the faith !!!

Ive got lunar with the black roof lining...absolutely delighted with it, looks classy and different to the normal all black interiors on most modern cars.

Had it for 4 months now and its wearing exceptionally well and is unmarked.

Dont regret it fir a single second and would recommend to anyone. If I can afford an RS3 in the future, Ai will take exactly the same interior again....

I've ordered a Daytona Grey S3 sportback with lunar silver nappa leather and lunar silver headlining ! I really have gone for it on the light interior ! That is based on our choice of beige leather and headlining on wife's Discovery 4 which has worked really despite having two dogs in the back regularly. The dogs will not be allowed in my S3 except in emergency - the rear seats will be folded only to accommodate my (and my chums') carbon road bikes for a few trips !!

I don't think i will regret the choice at all based on our experience with the Disco.