cheapest way to get bluetooth?

kriskross

Reaction score
i have a b7 cab, currently have the audi concert 2 head unit, i just want bluetooth for my iphone 6, ideally with steering controls but that not essential, i also have a older iphone connector in my glove box but its the old iphone connector

cheers

Depends on the interactivity, we offer the audi systems if you're interested.

i've tried that adapter Alan, didn't work :( for interactivity i just want to connect to my phone wirelessly

Well phone wise the audi bt kit is very good, music wise the ami system is great with an ami dongle added, latter needs the newer rns-e to work with, but not the cheapest route.

Reactions: Scott0583
im not really bothered about the phoning side of things, maybe an aux cable would do, just got my self a new laptop and it doesnt have a cd drive so cd's are nearly dead. what about new head unit options?

Depends if you wanted oem or aftermarket.

have a look at Dension, they do very good plug and play kits for Audis that will utilise your steering controls too

I to am looking at this. I have oem Bluetooth phone with steering wheel controls, concert Hu, but would like to Bluetooth music from my Android phone. Is there a way to do this cheaply? Can a phone Bluetooth to my car for the phone and music to another device at the same time?