Audi Navigation Plus RNS E

JazzH95

Reaction score
hi, just wanted to know whether the new RNS E 09 + with the chrome buttons will fit into a audi a3 8p with double din already installed (concert already installed). Sorry to create another thread tried researching but wasn't able to find anything.

Yes it will just need the gps antenna Quadlock is the same very quick plug and play then VCDS coding

Alright because I currently bought the old one thinking the new one wouldn't fit what's the differences between the new and old one

New and old RNS-E you mean?

Better screen quality, takes larger capacity SD cards, looks better...

Reactions: LEE69
I have no idea, except one had a smaller screen at one point, there obviously been revisions over time

Reactions: Sayam
Oh right but otherwise exactly the same? I need a gps fitting anywhere local I can get it done around Leicester area

The aerial is like £8 you can remove the clocks and put the aerial there on a ledge, magnetic aswell so holds it. I read that was the best area for reception, unless you have the shark fin for GPS

Last edited:
The aerial is like £8 you can remove the clocks and put the aerial there on a ledge, magnetic aswell so holds it. I read that was the best area for reception, unless you have the shark fin for GPS

+1 thats where mine is.