I phone I tunes to sd card

Martha

Reaction score
hi, I have songs on my iPhone but no laptop. How do I transfer songs to sd card.

Also my songs on the phone seem to all be cloud based, even though a few months ago they weren't ,. Is this because my I phone memory is now full.?

I think you may have a problem there. Apple is pretty proprietary and I don't think you can get at the files without iTunes on a PC.
Will be interested to hear from someone more in the know.

Cheers, I find it all very confusing and complex.......

An application called anytrans will do exactly what you are after.

An application called anytrans will do exactly what you are after.
She said she doesn't have a laptop. Whether you use iTunes or anytrans is irrelevant without having a PC or Mac to plug the SD card into. Martha, you'll need to borrow a friend's PC.

Cheers. Will have to download the app and borrow laptop.

Cheers better fro me to download I tunes t a friend's computer then!

Yes - I don't know much about iTunes (and I think it's the spawn of satan myself) but if you have purchased the music from iTunes store, then if you use any PC, install iTunes and log on using your credentials, then it will download all to the PC.
Then you just locate the iTunes music folder and drag the whole lot to your SD card. (Don't copy it from the iTunes window. Some on this forum have done that and had problems (but I can't remember what!)

Cheers for all the above advice. WIll try and sort it out later this week.

Can you not just clear some memory and download your iTunes from the cloud? Your songs will not automatically go to the cloud unless you specifically choose that option within your settings. I have all my iTunes on my iPhone and use the BT streaming to play my music.
Try and find why your phone is out of memory. I'd start with video files first as these take up the most memory.