Quick help needed on Revo intake install!!

Samy boi

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just looking to fit the revo intake, I now know what i'm doing with everything except these below? Where do they go? can't see anywhere

Also, I ordered the powder coated intake from lvs racing, it's just plain black? I thought this was a standard one? is this correct?

Thanks! Hoping to get this done before the sun goes down, otherwise, I have my garage!

I believe the cap is a blank (not needed on s3) and the other bit goes in the hose to stop it collapsing

Reactions: Samy boi and Jay-a3
I believe the cap is a blank (not needed on s3) and the other bit goes in the hose to stop it collapsing

thanks smirky, failed miserably to fit it though! Couldn't grip the clips with my crappy mole grips, i'll probably just find and buy the proper tool for it then try again lol it's quite a tight space trying to get the grips in there too!

On the hose at the back of the engine? It's a bitch there was lots of swearing envoled for me ,the brackets for the heat Sheild are a nightmare too ,might as well chuck the instructions straight in the bin

On the hose at the back of the engine? It's a bitch there was lots of swearing envoled for me ,the brackets for the heat Sheild are a nightmare too ,might as well chuck the instructions straight in the bin

Yeah that's the one! I would get alot of satisfaction by doing it but I think I will be happy to just do the engine cover and rs3 grill fitting myself! haha May just pay to get that and heatshield done, no more than an hours work tbh, probably half hour even for a professional! (I received no instructions lol)

Prob better with no instructions they just confuse the issue,I'd see if anyone local to you has fitted one and see if there do it for some beer tokens cos a normal garage might not have seen one before either ,it's mostly trial and error till they line up with the holes

The heat shield is a C word to fit!! The deception starts when you see just a few holes on the new one going in...then once you find the 500 nuts and bolts holding the original on, you then have to break your arm to fit round the back of the new one...well the Evolution intake anyway.

Oh and them clips are a total b*tch to get off the hoses...