Extended mono pur finish.

DavidM

Reaction score
Has anyone spec'd this?
What are the armrests, kneepads etc like as standard? Alcantara/Leather with stitching?

Just want to shed some light on it. Also with red stitching ( QB ) you can't spec it but photos show the armrests with red stitching.

I've gone for black/grey stitching seats but not sure what the armrests / knee pads will be like.

David

Has anyone spec'd this?
What are the armrests, kneepads etc like as standard? Alcantara/Leather with stitching?

Just want to shed some light on it. Also with red stitching ( QB ) you can't spec it but photos show the armrests with red stitching.

I've gone for black/grey stitching seats but not sure what the armrests / knee pads will be like.

David

I have this, its just plastic as standard, jus have a look at an s3. Wherever there is leather as standard it will have the white stiching as per your spec. Hope this helps :)

So its plastic as standard on the RS3?

David

I believe so mate, have been looking around other threads and have seen what looks to be like white stiching, so potentially maybe leather on the knee pads. Apologies if i have confused u

Hmmmmm. Just seems odd that you get the knee pads and the red stitching photos look to have leather already which it states you can't spec the mono pur with interior codes QB.

Dave

Hmm you maybe right. Problem here is your audi dealer may not know this level of detail to assist you. I know mine doesn't

The knee pads on the one I sat in today were black leather with black stitching not Alcantara. Even with the grey ss interior with mono pur

It's Alcantara when you spec the RS pack? along with the red tipped seatbelt, red stitching, split Alcantara wheel & red inlays in vents......