Audi Vs. BMW potential meet

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Right guys, I want to shake things up a bit in the region, this idea came to me with a bang, I'm not sure why I haven't thought of this before. Collaborations with other clubs :)

I know a few guys personally from club NI-BMW.co.uk, I'll be speaking to them through the week and will propose this combined meet to them.

It'll be a fairly standard meet, nice location, photos, potential BBQ (weather permitting) to start us off, and if its successful we could make this a regular thing.

This is a special meet, and we need as many of you guys on board as possible.

Post below your thoughs and if you are on board with us :)

Reactions: Andy76 and Point_Audi
Il go bud if free on date and location isnt million miles away.

Thanks Ruairi, we're actually looking to go up country, so it will certainly be a lot closer for you :)

We are always looking for new ideas for our crew, to keep the interest there and a collaboration with other clubs is just the start. We appreciate all the support we get from our members and we want to give something back to you guys by giving you exciting meets and events to attend.

I've already spoke with Trevor from NI BMW this morning and he has said he will give us his full support on this. All that's left is to get some ideas together

Aaron, I would be up for this sounds good, as long as its not too far up the coast!lol :) .. Remember to bring more petrol for the BBQ!ha ..

Reactions: Brennan
Sounds good. I know a couple of M4 owners that would be up for it too.

Whereabouts are you thinking location wise?

Reactions: Brennan
keep up updated and ill see if i can :)

Aaron, I would be up for this sounds good, as long as its not too far up the coast!lol :) .. Remember to bring more petrol for the BBQ!ha ..
No harm in a wee road trip up the coast Shaun, it doesn't happen often :) and yes the petrol will be got :)

Reactions: Point_Audi
Sounds good. I know a couple of M4 owners that would be up for it too.

Whereabouts are you thinking location wise?
I'll take a wild guess, WSM and friends :wink new:

Certainly, the more the merrier :)

Not sure on location as of yet, maybe Glenarm or the likes. It will require some thought and suggestions

I'll take a wild guess, WSM and friends :wink new:

Certainly, the more the merrier :)

Not sure on location as of yet, maybe Glenarm or the likes. It will require some thought and suggestions

hahaa, thats right mate. We're heading up to the Ballymena show tomorrow.

Interesting to see if the RS4 can keep up with the M4. Having driven Warrens M4, I would say it would have the edge as it's so much lighter. Lovely looking thing too. Its no Audi though :whistle2:

The sound of them together, mother of god ... Lol

Have fun lol indeed m4 is a wonderful machine but certainly no Audi :)

After being away for a while I'd love to look at our poorer brothers cars

Reactions: ruairi83, Sandra and Brennan