yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Managed to get in there briefly. Looks stunning mate and really glows under a light! although good job you're getting it detailed. Somehow they've managed to get some bad swirl marks in the paint. I don't know how they can be so poor.

You are joking aren’t you? Lmao!

Looks too light for Mica

Yeah it really glowed under my phones torch. Lovely colour.

Would I wind you up?!

Yes, yes you would All windup merchants

I was about to email the dealer and ask for photos of it, but as much as I’m dying to see it I think it will be worth waiting until Monday.

Going to Worcester Audi for 9am, will be sat waiting for it to arrive. Will inspect it, sign for it and then wait while it has its PDI.. perhaps ask to go on the test drive.

All confirmed, transporter is arranged for Tuesday. I will have a handover, drive it 20 meters to the transporter and then follow it to Leicester, haha! Final collection will be from the PPF installer on the 22nd. After which it’s going to my local detailer, never ending wait lmao!

Reactions: Jonny B and D0C
So from start to finish what sort of time frame is everyone getting?

Only just ordered mine so I know I won’t get it till after March but just wondering how long it could take.

Ordered mine on 12 September. Went onto the assembly line today.

Expected start of Jan so say 4 months in all.

I ordered mine (exclusive colour) on the 7th of July and it's now on the boat. So, I guess that it's an extra month for exclusive paint.
In 2008 when I ordered my previous 8P S3, it took 6 months to arrive. So, this is not too bad.

I ordered mine (exclusive colour) on the 7th of July and it's now on the boat. So, I guess that it's an extra month for exclusive paint.
In 2008 when I ordered my previous 8P S3, it took 6 months to arrive. So, this is not too bad.

Mine was ordered by the dealer on 22nd June, it was altered to my Exclusive spec on 5th July and it’s sat in the dealer compound now.

Reactions: RVP20
So from start to finish what sort of time frame is everyone getting?

Only just ordered mine so I know I won’t get it till after March but just wondering how long it could take.
Ordered Start sep . Mines on its way to the port . Regular colour.

Ordered in August - Build week 4 - 22nd January - Expected by 1 March - I probably won’t collect it until April as I have to pay a massive deposit and need to save more!

If I wasn’t driving a beautiful new S3 Saloon then I would probably have been looking for a quicker delivery but I am (which is also why I need the deposit for neg equity) so I can survive until then lol

Can’t wait to see the pics,plenty please

Car won’t be touched by the dealer, so will be dirty but I will get photos and a walk around video if I can.

Proper photos will come a week Tuesday after its had PPF, then having professional photos taken by the Sunday after that once my local dealer is let loose on it.

So tomorrow is the day I see mine! Been told to be there for 9 and sit to wait for the transporter. It’s an hour and a half journey, will be setting off at 06:30 just to be sure I don’t miss anything

To say I am excited is an understatement. But it feels too good to be true, struggle to believe it’s going to be there.

I hope you enjoy your day, it's a great achievement for a young guy. Just enjoy the car when you get it, in reality the financial difference between perfect and great is not that much so just enjoy.

I hope you enjoy your day, it's a great achievement for a young guy. Just enjoy the car when you get it, in reality the financial difference between perfect and great is not that much so just enjoy.

Thank you! Yes it is a lifelong dream come true, it’s why I can’t believe it is happening and I won’t believe it until that transporter pulls up in front of my eyes tomorrow.

Plan is to get finance documents signed so I can be given the keys tomorrow and do a proper walk around video for you all as requested, but it won’t be clean.

Then back to the dealer Tuesday for a handover and drive out of the showroom..... a 15 metre drive to the transporter then it’s off for a week again haha! PPF will be worth the wait. All the expense though, I’m glad they are just figures on a screen and not cash.

Just had my final quote for GAP insurance which I will take out tomorrow, really is all coming real now.

Really glad for you - your wait has been rather painful so the pickup will be even more enjoyable!

Reactions: AudiNutta
Yup good luck fella . I'm very excited for you .
Don't worry about the numbers you have time on your side to sort that . Just enjoy the moment your enthusiasm is infectious. And yeah loads of pics and your first thoughts impressions .

Up early for the trip up, I’m awake half an hour earlier than planned but don’t see the point in hanging around.. off we go! Might as well wait up there as wait down here, hopefully I should definitely catch the transporter coming in then, the dealer said “the car is being transporter to me Monday morning, come up for 9.. grab a coffee and chill until it arrives”. Their compound is only 45 minutes away maximum, so fingers crossed.

I. Am. Excited.

Reactions: Sandra and Terminator x

I've never wanted someone else to finally get a car and post a review as much as I do you Good luck fella!

I've never wanted someone else to finally get a car and post a review as much as I do you Good luck fella!

Haha, thanks

Sat here now, just under an hour early Now to find out if it’s here or if not, when it will be.

The car won’t actually be driven until a week tomorrow, so you will have to hang in there for the review.

Reactions: Jonny B and zaka7
It’s here and it’s out of this world!! Pulled all the transport wraps off myself, watching it have a PDI now. They are letting me go on the test drive with him.

Then filling the car up at BP with Super Unleaded.

Reactions: SPIKE_, MattSedg, Snake Pliskin and 11 others
You have no idea, hanging onto the door frame of the workshop door swinging in anticipation as it is PDI’d, lmfao! No exaggeration
Omg it’s stunning. So can’t wait to hear all about it Matt x

Get your new banners up while you wait young man. xx

Omg it’s stunning. So can’t wait to hear all about it Matt x

Get your new banners up while you wait young man. xx

Thanks Sandra

Totally in love, each time I look up into the workshop I swear it gets better looking. Couldn’t be happier, outstanding car and service from Worcester Audi. x

I’ve added the Racing Blue banner Sandra, how do I remove the others?

Reactions: Sandra
I may have too change my choice of colour after seeing this

You might have had me pulling my hair out at times, but fair play, it looks stunning and I'm pleased for you!

Lovely colour, even though she is not looking her best .

Hows that Matt? x

I may have too change my choice of colour after seeing this

It is stunning, worth seeing in person. Pop down to Worcester......

You might have had me pulling my hair out at times, but fair play, it looks stunning and I'm pleased for you!

Lmao Thank you, yes it’s amazing.. so happy.