Lemforder any good?

Yup, that's everything.
At least if you do decide to do it over 2 stages when the time comes to fit the new springs you won't get any nasty surprise extra labour charges as the new stuff will dismantle a whole lot quicker and easier than the old stuff.
Thanks, yes it will have to be dove over two stages unless by some miracle the garage can pass on trade prices of parts to me

looks like you'll almost have a new car steve, any further progess on the blue smoke issue.

looks like you'll almost have a new car steve, any further progess on the blue smoke issue.
Nothing yet as I have to wait for the garage to buy the new equipment to do the tests. They told me end of this month so will be calling them Monday to see if they have it or not.

Thanks, yes it will have to be dove over two stages unless by some miracle the garage can pass on trade prices of parts to me
Been a bit jammy and come into some money so hopefully I can afford the lot. Looking at bearings, cv joints front control arms, tie rod ends, drop links, arb bushes, rs4 rarb, bushes and drop links. All topped off with bilstien b12 pro springs/shocks :rock:

Forgot about top mounts

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and gary_a4_quattro
that's handy then, you will have new car now.
I'm still having issues with mine to be honest but maybe swapping in for an B7 RS4 avant if I can haggle with the dealer to a good deal.
Glad your getting yours sorted now.

Well after all this I end up ordering TRW control arms!!! Got the full set including tie rod ends and drop links for £420 delivered. Of equal quality to Lemforder but £230 cheaper and I think worth the extra £100 over Meyle