GTECHNIQ-L1 Leather guard on Super sport seats

Sharkey

Reaction score
Has anyone used this product on there seats, any views on it? Did it leave the leather matte once dried? Thanks

Used it today for the first coat. Will do the second tomorrow once I'm home form work.

Yes it left the seats nice and matte. Don't know how well it'll work performance wise, but it gets good write ups.

I've done a couple of as seats with it and it's good stuff,

Obviously clean them with a leather cleaner and conditioner first before protecting them with the L1

+1... Seems pretty good....

Yes, did two coats over 48 hours. Excellent stuff and leaves the same OEM matt finish to the leather.

Not bad value either. Doing two coats on the full leather seats used about a third of the bottle (£7 per bottle).

Was thinking of putting it on as soon as I collect the car from the dealer?! Wasn't going to clean or condition first as they would be brand new.

Used it today for the first coat. Will do the second tomorrow once I'm home form work.

Yes it left the seats nice and matte. Don't know how well it'll work performance wise, but it gets good write ups.
Could you post some pics of before and after?

Was thinking of putting it on as soon as I collect the car from the dealer?! Wasn't going to clean or condition first as they would be brand new.
You won't need to clean it first if you're applying it so soon after collecting. That's what I did, no problems.