so angry. bumper chipped grrrr

Buxton2901

Reaction score
So this happened today or yesterday. Just noticed it.
Stands out like a sore thumb.
Any ideas for a cheapish fix????
Gutted

Attachments

• IMG_20150515_174446.jpg
    IMG_20150515_174446.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 209
Very annoying mate i know but inevetable when you use a car daily, id just buy a good quality touch up pen and build it back up with paint, i had to do similar on mine a few months back.

In the boot should be a label with it on by the spare wheel iirc

Halfords do some Audi touch up kits £12. They do a couple of Audi blacks. They include the manufacturer paint code so you can check if they have your correct one.

There are firms that will do a fix pretty cheap.

Think I'll try the halfords kit. Looks canny for a tenner. Will post pics of how **** a job I make of it lol

no big deal, chips/scrapes/dents will happen. if you wanted your car to remain "mint" then put it in a garage and never drive the thing.

i wouldn't get angry or upset about a stone chip, theres more important things to worry about!

What an annoyance! My car has all sorts of marks now though. I drive daily and drive hard so it's inevitable. Also you can't control the stupid people in car parks while you're in the shops.

I bought an official Audi touch up paint on eBay from an Audi dealer eBay shop. It was only £8 and is as close to a perfect match as you'll get