S3 Quattro badge...

S32B

Reaction score
..or lack of it!

OK so a mate of mine saw the car today and asked me why hasn't it got a Quattro badge on? To which I had no answer :confused:. So considering that it is a Quattro, why are they not advertising the fact?, surely it's one of the selling points!

I now want a Quattro badge on the car, so does anyone have one and if so where did you get it from? (pics welcome).

Wait for it ......

It's Haldex, not "proper" quattro :p

I think there is such a badge, on the glovebox? Or am I thinking of the 8P?

Reactions: kanecullen89 and Bristle Hound
A badge on the glovebox and an S3 grille badge where you'd normally find the quattro badge. Surely the subtle S3 on the exterior is sufficient?

lol yep there is one above the glove box, but I want one on the outside :)

Quattro or Haldex it works! It's been pi**ing down all day today and yet when I booted it off the lights earlier, I felt it do its thing and rocket me forward with zero wheel spin....love this car :)

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: The Challinor
You might want one of these too.

It's an S so that means Quattro, no need to over do it.

The S3 doesn't get a exterior Quattro badge as all S cars have Quattro as standard, right down to the S1.

So full of sarcasm most of the time..."This Forum is" as Yoda would lmply..............."Decals" go for it "Love mine l do"

Me too. Just making a point, you don't need another badge chap it will look halfords.
lol to be honest I know what you are saying to a point...I had the 'audi-sport.net' sticker on the car and took it off after a couple of weeks as I thought it made the car look cheap!!!

Now running with just this on my rear DS window:

H4h

Reactions: kanecullen89, veeeight and Blackwhite
Please Note: quattro is spelled with a small "q"

Reactions: veeeight
Sod the quattro..............................now where can I get one of these bad boys? ;)

IMG_2148.jpg