Reaction score
hi guys this may be stupid but will this fit my audi a4 1.9tdi (130) sport b6

came of an audi s4 b6

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    555.5 KB · Views: 176
Nope.

Look for a 1.8T none quattro if yours is not a quattro.

will this one not do bud a won it at 54 pounds

It won't fit at all.

That is for an 8 cyl hence two pipe system off the manifold and the yours is a 4 cyl which has one pipe off the manifold.

Your car is not a Quattro so the exhaust layout is different to the fwd once again.

It will not fit without a lot of modification.....unlike the 1.8t fwd system which will bolt straight on with an additional hanger

aww cheers bud is it the 1.8t a4 or tt bud

i have a quattro avant it should fit shouldnt it? where are you matey?
the pipes could be made into a single surely?

i have a quattro avant it should fit shouldnt it? where are you matey?
the pipes could be made into a single surely?

But all quattros have two back boxes as standard......I know with the TDi tips are angled down, but you are able to just get them cut off and get straight tips welded on

Also make sure the exhaust is for an avant and not a saloon

i think with this exhaust cut into the tdi sport bumper will look the nuts,will save me buying the 1.8t rear valance and spraying it.

EDIT; ive just seen the exhaust in question.they are round tips,i thought it was the oval tips,which i would of had.and look im after.

Attachments

• rs4.JPG
    rs4.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 133
Just put straight oval/slash tips on........I have and then cut my original bumper to suit.

hi thanks guys for all the hel[p and cheers for the link ro55

Reactions: Ro55
I thought with the tip the two pipes entering it,might give it a different sound?

Just put straight oval/slash tips on........I have and then cut my original bumper to suit.

hi guys this guys not willing to ship to make life easyer do i need that full exhaust or can it be taking apart from the red bit i have markerd

Attachments

• $_57 (1).JPG
    $_57 (1).JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 103
Personally id just get the boxes deleted. the cost of the exhaust being delivered you may aswel get a custom job.

I meant go to a exhaust place and get them to make you some.get the rear boxes cut off.prob cost £120-150

aww lol yah a might just do that bud or maybe just do the front face lift its ***** the b7 wings dont fit the b6