advice needed! sportback and dog

S3_OLI

Reaction score
hi guys,

i pick my s3 sportback next week and i don't want my dog making a mess of the boot. he's a doberman and a big one at that. has anyone got any cages that fit perfectly into the back of a sportback ?

at the moment my 3 series boot is bigger and i just let him jump straight in but i want to look after this car unlike my last and will need a bootliner , biggest cage that will fit, rear bumper protector etc lol

please advise guys I'm proper worried he's going to ruin my car lol

Attachments

• img-20140902-wa0000.jpg
    img-20140902-wa0000.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 241
hi guys,

i pick my s3 sportback next week and i don't want my dog making a mess of the boot. he's a doberman and a big one at that. has anyone got any cages that fit perfectly into the back of a sportback ?

at the moment my 3 series boot is bigger and i just let him jump straight in but i want to look after this car unlike my last and will need a bootliner , biggest cage that will fit, rear bumper protector etc lol

please advise guys I'm proper worried he's going to ruin my car lol

I've found one from these people

http://www.safedog.co.uk

for my cocker spaniel but waiting till the car arrives to get it. They do a bigger one but I suspect there will be little or no boot space left with it fitted.

Pretty ****** expensive though but will do the job best one I have found TBH

cheers guys, I've sent a email to safedog to ask what the biggest crate i can fit into an s3 lol. he's 40kg and really tall. worst come to worst i can fold the seats down as i don't have kids. I'm ocd with my cars but my last car i kind of let go a bit lol

Dog could be squashed to the rear window in the S3 boot! Floor's pretty high due to 4WD - perhaps a small crash hat for the chap to protect him from the pogo-suspension tendencies or velcro him to the floor...?

OCD != letting dog in car :D

Reactions: P D C