Stone chips

I believe there are better solutions I've read about on here. But I had a little chip on my bonnet and got a pot of this Audi touch-up paint and it seems to be fine - can't see the repair.
But I used a cocktail stick, rather than the brush to make sure not too much paint went on.

Reactions: JohnM100, Andrew_Bu and Nikon
I bought & used the Audi touch up stick on Saturday, cost me £12!!! but the match is perfect and you have to look very hard to see it now! I cut off the end of a scented stick as the chip was very small, the brush you get is way too big :)

Reactions: Andrew_Bu
I have bought one from my local Audi dealer...for when the stone chip happens:mad new: Cost me £12.

My previous Audi was Ibis white and the Audi two stage touch up paint matched in perfectly.

They cost £10-£12 form Halfrauds so you may as get one from Audi. Mine took 7 days to arrive from Germany. But if you're driving around in Misano, Sepang or any of the whites they will probably have them in stock!

Reactions: Andrew_Bu
Do you steel wool or polish the repaired spot so it's completely level? On our previous VW I found the touch-up would either leave a small crater or a rounded blob depending on how much was applied. Colour match was good but you could still see the blemish after a good wash and wax.