any info on green s3?

Sprintblu3

Reaction score
Hopefully once my car sells im purchasing the green s3 8p (pk61 zyz) in bradford audi. Any one know any background details on it i may need to know? Its audi approved so i assume theres nothing hiding in its history.

Thanks

If it's coming straight from an approved Audi Dealer then I doubt there is any bad background mate, it will be pristine coming from an Audi Dealer.

P.S Nice choice, Green S3 8P's are quite rare!

Reactions: Sprintblu3
I love the colour, if you want a bit of extra peace of mind go for an HPI check, but from audi I'm sure it will be fine.

If it's coming straight from an approved Audi Dealer then I doubt there is any bad background mate, it will be pristine coming from an Audi Dealer.

Reason i want it is because the colour. I know there is nicer colours out there but i like the difference and rarity. Just need my car gone now lol

Reason i want it is because the colour. I know there is nicer colours out there but i like the difference and rarity. Just need my car gone now lol

You got any mods planned for it? I always wanted an S3 but couldn't afford it and my mileage wouldn't warrant buying one so I went for a 170BHP 2.0 quattro diesel instead, hopefully I'll get my hands on one soon haha! You seen the guy that remapped his 8V S3 and got 0-60 in 3.8 seconds...? mental.

You got any mods planned for it? I always wanted an S3 but couldn't afford it and my mileage wouldn't warrant buying one so I went for a 170BHP 2.0 quattro diesel instead, hopefully I'll get my hands on one soon haha! You seen the guy that remapped his 8V S3 and got 0-60 in 3.8 seconds...? mental.
Considering its dsg i will be doing at least stage 1 for now but will want stage2+ some time. Buy my current s3 if you like. Good price

Considering its dsg i will be doing at least stage 1 for now but will want stage2+ some time. Buy my current s3 if you like. Good price

PM me some details? Doubt I'll be able to afford it though lol.

Having seen a couple of 8P S3's at Audi garages I'd be wary of that! Last one I looked at was so badly polished it had hologrammed all over and all the trim, headlights etc was covered in polish! Awful job. Paint was ruined.
Also having bought what looked like a mint Golf Edition 30 from a VW garage it turned out to have a load of rust, a stage 1 map after they told me it was standard, a broken wheel bearing and a broken mechatronics unit. A lot of kicking off later and it got sorted under warranty But took serious effort!

I guess what I'm saying is is still check it like you would a private car! They are all franchises at the end of the day.

Reactions: s3_trev
I'm pretty sure it was originally at Preston Audi. The sales manager bought it for stock but couldn't sell it for a few years, I did think of buying it as it has a few good options on it. Last time I saw it had 15000 miles on as a demo car