MRC Remap

Huwbert

Reaction score
Having used MRC Tuning for remaps before, i'm interested in getting one for the S1. I've enquired but heard back nothing. Has anyone had their S1 remapped by MRC or had any feedback about what they can do?

Hi mate think most people are either going for revo or abt.
Haven't seen anyone on the site using Mrc.

Yeah, that's fair enough. Just curious as MRC are good.

The guess at MRC said they do intend on doing a remap for the S1 but they don't know when it will be.
DTYME83

Yeah think the most remaps will probably be Revo. I know LVS racing, who post on here, are doing a remap day at theirs. They are doing a group discount if you go along. I was lucky enough to have the cash for an ABT Unit and I'm really happy with the results. I had 160 on the motorway the other day but my junction was rapidly approaching so I had to slow down lol.

Ah, good news. Thanks. The Revo one does look good, ABT and MTM are out of my price range.

I think the REVO Map remaps the original ecu which is why it is better priced rather than paying for a plug in unit.
DTYME83

Whatever mod you do to the car will void the warranty but if you can prove that the mod did not cause the issue, although I know that can be an issue.
DTYME83