O.CT Tuning?

bigyin

Reaction score
I'm starting to look at tuning options for my S4, MRC are front runners however they are also 400ish miles away.

In a bid to find something closer to home I started looking at my local indy who put an APR map on my previous S3, however said indy (Star Performance) seems to have stopped doing APR and now do O.CT tuning - whom are apparently quite big on the continent. Had a look at thier website and sure enough they are offering up similar numbers to that of APR / Revo / Shark etc. All of those have distributers within 50 miles, but Star Performance is pretty much on my doorstep.

Has anyone had experience of, or even heard of O.CT Tuning?

http://www.oct-tuning.com/plugins/fpdf16/pdfcreateen.php?cars=1745

Based up in Scotland. Ironically the same indy used to do GIAC before changing to APR. It just seems they have changed again to O.CT Tuning.

TBH given I've never heard of them and cant find too much on the net about them I'll just stay clear and look at the more well known / reputable companies as they are all available within 50 miles or so (exceptt MRC obviously).

Stattlers have a very good reputation over on the S3 8P forum, but if I was going to drive down then I'd just go to MRC.

Last edited:
Stattlers are very well known in the mk5 & mk6 golf community...I've had work done on my mk6 GolfR by Stattlers

How About Revo Bigyin?
Theres an offer on in the group buy section in April for select Revo dealers and Auto-tec in Glasgow and Wallaces in Aberdeen are both on the list.

Reactions: Sandra
@bigyin there is a rolling road meet on 19th april at autotec and they are revo dealers and taking part in the group buy as mentioned above. :) x

Reactions: AU11 ALS