2003 s3 no electrics

p.juson

Reaction score
Hi guys I wonder if you can help, i have a 2003 s3 it has been no lights on the dash except the alternator light, no central locking everything is completely dead including the diagnostic port, when I plug my solus pro in it tells me there is no power, when I bought the car I was told it had been spiked and had an ecu fault, I have replaced the engine ecu clocks and key as a kit from another car but its still the same, I have checked the fuses on the side of the dash and the ones by the battery they seem all ok cheers.

Is the battery ok on the car, i would check that and see if it has any life left in it, otherwise try a different battery to rule that out, could be as simple as that.

worth a check of the earths under battery and dash... fuses on top of the battery too. seems to be all i say lately on here lol...

checked the battery today 12.4 volts, alternator light is on constant even with the keys in my hand!!! unplugged the abs ecu still no change!!
any ideas location of the other ecu's ? planning on unplugging the radio saturday