My A3 Sportback 2.0TFSi

Carl1965

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been looking around the forum for sometime now and I've picked up some really useful tips now I've just bought myself an A3 Sportback 2.0TFSi it's a 06/2006 with only 56000 mls on the clock with full Audi main dealer service history I'm really pleased with it so I thought I'd put up a few pictures to see what you all think it all I've added at the minute are some S3 pedals and heater vents.

Reactions: zaf786 and TomL83
Looks in really good condition and you've done well to find one with low mileage. Bought my 06 one in 2008 with 10k. Now on 75k and still v. happy to keep it for a while yet.

Thank you, it took me ages to find one with such low miles and the service history to go with it but my patience paid off in the end, I absolutely love it it's a pleasure to drive. In the future all I want for it really is a Audi navigation plus unit and possibly a flat bottomed steering wheel if that's possible to fit without to many headaches

Thats a nice colour. How is it on power? is this 200bhp standard?

thank you,yes the 200bhp is standard it goes well it appears to have enough power through the gears i dont thrash it or anything but its more than enough power for what i want

Looking good mate. Although I'm biased as mines a A3 2.0 TFSI sport back sline in scuba blue.