50k service parts

Yega

Born To Play!
Reaction score
I hit 50k today on my S3 and as service is due in 600 miles I thought I would start getting all the bits ready. My plan is to change:

Oil
Oil Filter
Fuel Filter
Pollen Filter
Sump plug
Spark plugs

On top of that I'm also thinking of doing the Haldex oil and filter but I need some help with part numbers on that.

Anything else I should do? Any particular brands of filters/spark plugs I should avoid/look for?

I hit 50k today on my S3 and as service is due in 600 miles I thought I would start getting all the bits ready. My plan is to change:

Oil
Oil Filter
Fuel Filter
Pollen Filter
Sump plug
Spark plugs

On top of that I'm also thinking of doing the Haldex oil and filter but I need some help with part numbers on that.

Anything else I should do? Any particular brands of filters/spark plugs I should avoid/look for?

I can provide all of these genuine parts, posted and discounted.

PM me to continue...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to dealers for parts check which Haldex unit you have first, I have 09 S3 and they supplied the wrong parts for haldex oil and filter. Haldex unit changed to gen IV at some point in 2009 so the oil and filters are different. According to dealers Gen IV does not require filter change only oil so they do not supply a filter. You can get one from awesome gti part no HALDEX11358, gen IV oil comes in a bottle and previous in a tube.

Thank you for the info. Mine is a 58 plate so not sure if it would be a Gen IV but I'll see what I can find out.

Cheers mjr for sorting me out. Adding you to my list of useful contacts :D

Reactions: mjr901