Dog Cage S3 Sport Back

Brasso

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dog cage for a cocker spaniel to go in the boot of the sport back when it arrives.

Can anyone make any recommendations.

Trying to avoid dog bars above the back seat.

Does a rubber floor for the boot help?
also if I dont remember bad there was a original Audi accesory that gave the dog full back seats housing.
see here

I dont think this really helps but just in case

Does a rubber floor for the boot help?
also if I dont remember bad there was a original Audi accesory that gave the dog full back seats housing.
see here

I dont think this really helps but just in case

I looked at the rubber floor. Problem is with dog in the boot anything within reach is fair game and gets eaten.

I like the thing for the back seats but suspect this will just lead to car getting chewed.

So cage is my best bet.

I understand that the hatchback single large and extra large will fit but want to get the car first to check and given the price I want to drive down to see them I think I'll be going with the smaller hatch back one for our cocker.

These are springers well one is a springer/ cocker cross in the smaller box one is the hatchback (smaller door) and the other the standard one. Pictures from their website.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425419613975818
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425419626901043

Reactions: Blackwhite
I understand that the hatchback single large and extra large will fit but want to get the car first to check and given the price I want to drive down to see them I think I'll be going with the smaller hatch back one for our cocker.

These are springers well one is a springer/ cocker cross in the smaller box one is the hatchback (smaller door) and the other the standard one. Pictures from their website.

View attachment 52570View attachment 52571
Many thanks for that. This is what I have found so far, but still looking and like you I won't make my mind up until I get the car.
They do this in different sizes too. pet_world_uk off ebay.

Fitted a hatchbag liner to mine last weekend, dog guard arrived yesterday so will put that in on Saturday. I did think about a cage but didnt think there'd be enough space with 3 dogs lol.

Fitted a hatchbag liner to mine last weekend, dog guard arrived yesterday so will put that in on Saturday. I did think about a cage but didnt think there'd be enough space with 3 dogs lol.
Luckily I only have the one..... I had looked at those and they are on the short list, but if he is in his crate it will keep his nose of the windows. I know, I know, a bit of OCD. also the crate will double up as his bed to take into hotels when on holiday.

Nose prints on the windows are a problem lol. The hatchbag is really well made, though a touch expensive. Not had a chance to get the travall guard out of the box yet, but hopefully its an easy fit. I'd definitely but a crate if I had only 1 though. Just need to find a soft crate to go on the back seat for the one in my Avatar now. She doesn't play nice with my other 2 (even though she's loads smaller) so needs her own space. Unfortunately she's a sick little doggy at the mo so may not be an issue much longer :(

Sorry to hear that....... We get soooo very attached don't we.

Yes we do. This ones been a git all her life, but I still love her

Poor thing hope she pulls through.

(Edit) I hate predictive text.

We've been without a dog for almost 12 months now (we still miss not having one :() we've had an Alsatian, two Weimaraners and a German shorthaired pointer over the years. When that time comes it's been the worst part of our lives, it's unbelievable how attached you get to your dogs. We've said if we get another dog it would be something around the Cockapoo size, in which case we'd get something like THIS for the car, as it's easy to store and reduces the risk of scratching the car getting it in and out! and it looks nicer than a cage.

Reactions: Brasso