Another S3 On Order

kevj58

Reaction score
Hi All,

New to the forum, S4 owner for 5 years, but ordered my S3 in November. Work commitments prevent March 1st pick up, so have to wait until Saturday 14 March.

Spec:

Sepang Blue
Comfort Pack
Technology Pack
Parking System plus
LED Headlights
Audi Sound System
Folding Door Mirrors
Interior Light Pack

Welcome and congrats on the order, good to see you got the colour right. Have you gone for SB and S Tronic or Manual? any idea on delivery timescales? Mine was ordered officially mid Jan and due for a End of March Delivery (build week 9), so overall 8 weeks for a factory order.

Hi & :welcome!: to ASN Kev!

Nice to see the right colour lol

Like Nick says, what have you gone for? Manual or stronic? Hatchback, Sportback or saloon?

Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry for omitting the major details of model and transmission (hope my order form was not as vague)

Audi S3 Sportback S-Tronic Sepang with Black Nappa Leather + the options from my OP

The order was made on 20th November. Car should be with the dealer this week, but taking delivery on 14th March.

how do you think it will be compared to the S4? imagine fairly similar?
Good spec, hope you dont live too close to me as I want to stand out with the Sepang Sportback - haha

The right colour?
Don't park it in a big car park you wont know which blue car's yours!

:hubbahubba:

Reactions: CCWS3, Pulp84 and The Challinor
Wait until they switch Sepang to Sprint on the 8V facelift
Well after 2 x Golf R32's in Deep Blue Pearl each kept for 3 years and my S4 in Sprint Blue kept for 5 years, you would think I would try a different colour (wife wanted white) but in the end I could not resist the Sepang.

They are all slightly different shades anyway :)

My partner has a almafi white A1 and even with the DA I was left wanting more shine and deepness
You using a wax on sealent on the A1 Chall's?

The pic above of my old A4 was a sealent. Never used a wax on the White all the time I owned it

You using a wax on sealent on the A1 Chall's?

The pic above of my old A4 was a sealent. Never used a wax on the White all the time I owned it

Megs ultimate polish ( DA ) and then auto glym erp ( hand )

639d5e7d89ef56733d5c75508a88ea27.jpg

9944ec19ad443165ff34da79182c1897.jpg

Car has just landed at the dealers. Long 21 days ahead :(

Reactions: Rob2k68