Write off i think :(

I'm srry for your loss of the car but thankfully you and your Mrs are both ok!
Where did u hit it? Was it around dusk?

Me and my dad hit one couple of years ago similar situation-was in my dads glove v70.

Again we came off uninjured but the car was badly damaged-it got fixed though and all looks good again(not as good as s3 though:)
It was around 930pm so dark.... The car certainly did it's job, and the way the bonnet folded meant it didn't come through the windscreen!

Ouch. This nearly happened to me, it was one of those "new pants required" moments. I'm glad you walked away but it shows how much damage big animals can do. The one I nearly hit was the size of a small horse and I'm sure it would've come through the front window if I hadn't of stopped in time.

Reactions: S3DUST
I came round a corner at pace once only to find deer walking down the road on either side.. It was like threading a needle. Could have happened to any one of us its just bad luck. Glad you're OK mate hope you get it sorted.

It got collected today and the guy said take a picture mate I think it will be the last time you see it :-(
Uploadfromtaptalk1424197801021

It wasn't prepared one bit....
Uploadfromtaptalk1424207276931

Reactions: King720 and RedDejavu
DAMN sorry to hear mate, but sadly I think you knew it was coming...:hurt::crying::crying:

Not a sight you ever want to see :( -I know you were down for the RR - still fancy coming along for the BBQ ? :)

I'll still come along for the crack mate and put on what ever I turn up in, even if that turns out to be a dirty diesel ;-)

Reactions: Compkiler and Alex_Wil
****** hell, can't believe it did that much damage, must have been a big ******?

Can only echo the comments that have already been said though, metal can be replaced but people can't.

I assume that's the pick up driver in the picture? Got his best 'cheese' camera smile on for you :) I can't imagine it would be you looking so happy. By the way, which insurance company are you with, they sound like they are doing everything right so far.

WOW! such a shame to be reading this after all the effort and money you just pumped into her!

Thankfully you were both OK though.

Whats the plan then? You going to try re build it, strip it down or just move onto a new car?

It hurt me to see that photo, I'm sorry for your loss glad no one got hurt any news from the insurance company?