curbs

kerbsidejanner

Reaction score
****** annoying f***ing curbs..... had wheels a year an been so carefull with them. Yet one of the bstrds jumped out on me last night and got my rim :(
Lucky for me @ajax1976 sold me a spare and couldnt of arrived at a better time.

Although come to think of it. Me buying that might have jynxed me!

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Yeah horrible feeling that....

got really high curbs on our street

so I park in the middle of the road !

i have a feeling its something to do with being on this forum.

1. curbed wheel after buying a spare of ajax
2. posted on a thread about glove box repairs for the dodgy hinges, about how i went about it, and mine f:mad new::mad new:kin broke again a day later.

something is jinxing me!!!!!!!

Anyone considered those rim protector thingys? Alloy gator or rim blades?

I had a set of perfect staggered style 32's on my e39, it was peeing down I had to reverse round a junction with everyone screaming in the car and the windows steaming up and I felt that sinking feeling as I scrubbed the rear alloy across the curb on my side, ripped into the rim protector on the tyre too, I didn't speak for the rest of the trip and most the evening as I was so pee'd off lol!

It is gonna happen sooner or later....learn how to fix them or get to know someone who can !

It is gonna happen sooner or later....learn how to fix them or get to know someone who can !

too true, luckily i have some good mates in all parts of the car business so always have someone i can call upon when needed

Anyone considered those rim protector thingys? Alloy gator or rim blades?
Yes I had them they do the job only draw back is if you have a puncture repair, they will not refit them also if you have a new tyres fitted.