Tried Everything but the fault won't go.......... Help Please

Potentially my final update. New cam position sensor form tps for £130 made no difference over the cheaper alternative from gsf.
Complete new loom installed with no breaks. New ait sensor. New crankshaft position sensor. New fuel pump. New spark plugs, 2.0 tfsi coil packs checked. Cambet timing check and cam to cam chain timing check. Everything bob on. The only thing i haven't checked in the injectors, so I'm sending them off to be flow tested. Then thats it. It will have to go to Bill. ****** car! Cheers for the post seany il give it a go after iv calmed down lol.

i'd revisit the crank/ cam timing tbh . That will account for the pops n bangs etc and the implausible signal

This man wins a prize
Cam timing was indeed the fault when we checked the car.. Cause being lower crank gear sheared off keyway and bolt loose (not tight) so timing was indeed wrong and liklely moving about as lower gear span round.

Replaced gear and fitted new bolt, starts every time

Assume nothing.. Start with physical TDC #1 measured then look at the marks to see if they sit where they should..

running now anyhows.
Well done Nath + Mark

Badger5 fixed it anyhows

Reactions: JUS3IN, superkarl, scotty_24 and 2 others