Audo a4 b5 tdi

prasmatnus

Reaction score
hello lads, i have a problem. my audi batery was dead, then i break passenger side lock (diffrent key) and i open my car, and now when i want to start my engine shes starts beeping for about 3-4 min, than shes stop, and all the time same, and she never beafore have alarm system. now i can lock my car but i cant unlock from outside. any help? thank you

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs thread, you may find some info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

all lights like normal, but alarm beeping and side lights flasing

All B5's have an alarm built into the central locking pump. They also all have an immobiliser, which is seperate from the alarm.

If you unlock a facelift car with the key, the alarm will go off every time, and will only stop when you power up the ignition with a valid key.

Your post isnt very clear on whats happening, does the car start but the alarm goes off? If it doesnt start, what is the IMMO light doing?

after when im break my lock cilinder now i can lock my car whit my key but if i want unlock shes not unlocking but if i press unlocking button in my car doors is unlocking but when i want to start my engine shes start beeping but engine starts