3pc RS4 style spoiler

Ryan Winters

Reaction score
Hi I'm just wonderin has anyone heard or had any experience in fitting one these spoilers to an s-line? Just the s-line has the lip along the bootlid and wondering would it affect the fit/look of the spoiler. The a4 on bbs is an se btw. Thanks Ryan

Ive ordered the 2nd one from ebay, will let you know when / if it turns up

Reactions: JudderMan and Ryan Winters
I dont think these fit the s line, the boot is a different shape!

I dont think these fit the s line, the boot is a different shape!
Yeh I know I mentioned that in the post was just wondering if anyone had tried it, bored and want to do something new lol

Well anything can be made to fit with a dremel! Im sure it wont be that hard to adapt

Reactions: Ryan Winters
The ebay seller was adament the one ive ordered will fit the sline boot. I sent him a picture of my car to double check.

A heat gun and some pressure will also help i think :)

Make sure to share the results with us, nice pictures and all

Reactions: Roots
The ebay seller was adament the one ive ordered will fit the sline boot. I sent him a picture of my car to double check.

A heat gun and some pressure will also help i think :)
Yeh as long as it's not proper hard plastic it might be ok and would maybe look even better as it will lip up at more of an angle as it's on an sline let us know how you get on :D

Looks good actually I might get on for the S4 and beef the back up :p ill await your pics and see how it is

When it's here I shall sort you all out some pictures, the rear end has been beefed up recently, this will make it more manly :)

So its arrived. Ill get pictures up in the morning but it looks like a right p.i.t.a to fit. Its solid feels likes MDF instead of fibreglass, the sides fit fine. But the middle is an awful fit. Itll need to be reshaped to get it to fit. And theres no adhesive.

Very annoyed as i had even sent photos on the bootlid to confirm it would fit and they said yeh.

And so it begins.....

So its arrived. Ill get pictures up in the morning but it looks like a right p.i.t.a to fit. Its solid feels likes MDF instead of fibreglass, the sides fit fine. But the middle is an awful fit. Itll need to be reshaped to get it to fit. And theres no adhesive.

Very annoyed as i had even sent photos on the bootlid to confirm it would fit and they said yeh.

And so it begins.....
yeh fibreglass can be a bitch to work with? What you thinkin? Trimming/shaving the middle of the spoiler to compensate for the lip in the s line boot? Good luck keep the updates coming

And so it begins.....
Well I hope your going to give negative feedback?

yeh fibreglass can be a bitch to work with? What you thinkin? Trimming/shaving the middle of the spoiler to compensate for the lip in the s line boot? Good luck keep the updates coming

yeh that's what its looking like, hand sanding it all back in the middle, going to be a nightmare

it genuinely looks like I've been sent a piece of coving for decorating

Was looking at them earlier and I found one that says there spoiler is polyeurethene which means there should be flex in the spoiler but wouldn't be suprised if it fibreglass

yeh that's what its looking like, hand sanding it all back in the middle, going to be a nightmare

it genuinely looks like I've been sent a piece of coving for decorating
Well any news on this sanding down business have you had any luck?