Which wheels?

SuperWhiteS3

Reaction score
I've ordered my S3 SB with the £200 upgrade 10 spoke silver alloy wheels with the intention of powder coating black. I'm now having second thoughts over whether to stick with standard twin spoke wheels but still powder coated black. Any thoughts?

Standard wheels are super nice and would get my vote - personally not a fan of the 10 spoke options as they are a bit boring and you have to pay for them! :thumbs up:

Reactions: The Challinor
I went with the standard twin spokes on a black car as I thought they looked best. As Pulp said the 10 spokes looked abit normal...but everyone has their own ideas.

me thinks his name may give it away ;)

I saw that but thought he may be an albino or something! :keule:

Black wheels always look good on a white car if that what his name is referring to....

I think the 10 spokes look less cluttered to... but hey-ho.

I think if you're after the black on white look then there are aftermarket wheels that would much better suit this.

Stick with standard star design 10 spoke look naff to me.

I think the colour of the car makes a big difference. I love the 10 spoke as I think they are a bit different as not seen many with them on. I also think they work particularly well with glacier white. Not seen sepang with the 10 spoke.

Update...my order is now confirmed so I can't change it anyway! Gloss black 10 spokes it is!

I think the colour of the car makes a big difference. I love the 10 spoke as I think they are a bit different as not seen many with them on. I also think they work particularly well with glacier white. Not seen sepang with the 10 spoke.

I've just stuck a load of photos of my sepang with the Titanium 10 spokes up in the BW 1,2,3,4 thread :thumbs up:

Reactions: Blackwhite
I've just purchased these CH-R's from a forum member. Virtually brand new with vredestein ultras with 500 miles of use. £1300. A cheeky bargain off the £2300 list only 3 months ago.
93c20147d9fb5e9e8ec499e90f6aefd7.jpg

Reactions: ndk83, Steph67 and elpaulio
I've just purchased these CH-R's from a forum member. Virtually brand new with vredestein ultras with 500 miles of use. £1300. A cheeky bargain off the £2300 list only 3 months ago.

When I think what I just paid for a new set of these......

:keule::keule::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: naughts4187
When I think what I just paid for a new set of these......

:keule::keule::banghead::banghead::banghead:
oh man! I know I was about to pull the trigger on a brand new set but then stumbled across these in the main audi-sport for sale section. Ironically I never knew this area existed, I found them through Google images! I'm sure you'll enjoy them however either way, your car looks superb with them. Your drop also looks perfect but from having H&R springs on my TT the recoil was terrible, so bouncy so I'm going for a full kit this time round.

oh man! I know I was about to pull the trigger on a brand new set but then stumbled across these in the main audi-sport for sale section. Ironically I never knew this area existed, I found them through Google images! I'm sure you'll enjoy them however either way, your car looks superb with them. Your drop also looks perfect but from having H&R springs on my TT the recoil was terrible, so bouncy so I'm going for a full kit this time round.

With the bad weather, I haven't done any hard driving yet, but so far I haven't noticed the rebound being any worse than standard. As a heads up, these things are pretty bouncy out of the box. I'll feed back if I think the H&Rs cause an issue.

I'm keen to see what black charry pearl looks like on an S3, think the CHR's could look a bit special on it. Ballsy choice, I saw the pic you posted of the TT, fantastic!! :hubbahubba:[

Absolute bargain!

With the bad weather, I haven't done any hard driving yet, but so far I haven't noticed the rebound being any worse than standard. As a heads up, these things are pretty bouncy out of the box. I'll feed back if I think the H&Rs cause an issue.

I'm keen to see what black charry pearl looks like on an S3, think the CHR's could look a bit special on it. Ballsy choice, I saw the pic you posted of the TT, fantastic!! :hubbahubba:[

Yep I think 99% of the time it will look like a deep red / black but when that sun comes out it's going to be popping nicely :)

I know what you mean, I've got Amalfi aswell. a collegue has Glacier and I don't like that.

The wheels look amazing, but I'm not willing to spend 2k (Euro's) on a company car

Just came across this website which I thought some might find useful as it produces a 3D render of the S3 from a massive selection of wheels:

http://www.felgenoutlet.de/de_en/4962259e_Audi-S3-8V--from-2014---/Alufelgen

I see a few members here have gone with the titanium matte BBS wheels which I do think look very sexy...especially with the car lowered a bit more and spacers added....anyway cheers all