4th new member today !

unityjon

Reaction score
Hi all, just signed up as in time i will no doubt need a resource to ponder over, recently bought a 2006 A3 Sportline, very pleased so far apart from the boat anchor brakes that i just cannot get used too ! :mad: say's a lot about the brakes on the other cars though eh ? (mk1 Golf Cabriolet modded, Honda accord junker, Vw Bay window chicken shed).

i do all my own stunts, sorry mechanics, i can weld etc. etc but do like a pointer in the right direction before i embark on any mods. The A3 could do with a head unit upgrade as the concert thingy is not that great and i think a full sat nav jobbie will fit ? something to look into, apart from that its awesome ! :)

Reactions: Sandra and Bristle Hound
Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-sport.net!

Enjoy the site buddy :thumbs up:

Hi all, just signed up as in time i will no doubt need a resource to ponder over, recently bought a 2006 A3 Sportline, very pleased so far apart from the boat anchor brakes that i just cannot get used too ! :mad: say's a lot about the brakes on the other cars though eh ? (mk1 Golf Cabriolet modded, Honda accord junker, Vw Bay window chicken shed).

i do all my own stunts, sorry mechanics, i can weld etc. etc but do like a pointer in the right direction before i embark on any mods. The A3 could do with a head unit upgrade as the concert thingy is not that great and i think a full sat nav jobbie will fit ? something to look into, apart from that its awesome ! :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Im sure you will find us all very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum, :) x